Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Journey To Islam

American, formerly Jewish. Essayist and journalist. Author of many books. Embraced Islam in 1962. 

The authority of Islaamic Morals and Laws proceeds from Almighty God. Pleasure and Happiness in Islaam are but the natural byproducts of emotional satisfaction in one's duties conscientiously performed for the pleasure of God to achieve salvation. In Islaam duties are always stressed above rights. Only in Islaam was my quest for absolute values satisfied. Only in Islaam did I at last find all that was true, good, beautiful and which gives meaning and direction to human life and death.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It’s laborious to search out knowledgeable folks on this matter, but you sound like you

recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks

Also visit my web site: http://immowiki.derherold.org/index.php?title=Benutzer:LarraineHall89

Anonymous said...

You must take part in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web.
I will

recommend this website!

Look into my blog post :: spain fuengirola hotels

Anonymous said...

Hi, itѕ pleaѕаnt pieсe оf ωritіng rеgаrԁing mеԁia prіnt, we аll bе аware
оf meԁiа is a great sourcе оf data.


my homeρаge ... iron man 3 mega